This is an introductory Course in Underwater Environment, Basic Fish & Creature Identification and Nature Responsible Interaction
- Participant Certificate
- Duration: 2 Days minimum.
- Day 1: Knowledge development:, Open Water sessions
- Day 2: Knowledge Development, Open Water Sessions and Exam.
- Requirements: Be 16 years of age or older, medical statement and be able to swim at least 100 meters non-stop and 300 meters with mask, snorkel and fins.
- Price: $250
- Marine Park fee: not included.