No matter what your background in diving is, the AIDA 1star Freediver will open your mind to a whole new underwater experience. You will learn the basic theory of Freediving and how to prepare yourself for a breathold dive including breathing, duck dive, finning, buddying and safety techniques.
The AIDA 1 Star Course includes:
- Certification: AIDA * Freediver
- Duration: 1,5 Days. (Plus half day home study)
- Day 1: Knowledge development, Static Apnea, Constant weight, Free Immersion
- Freediving equipment
- Marine Park fee
- Transfer in/out to the Open Water session
- AIDA 1 Star PDF guide
Group of 4 persons $198 p/p
- Requirements: Be 18 years of age or older, medical statement and be able to swim at least 100 meters non-stop and 300 meters with mask, snorkel and fins.
For all freediving courses, please download and review the AIDA medical statement & Liability release forms, if you say YES to any questions you need to get doctors approval to take part in the course. If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com
AIDA International liability release form
AIDA International medical statement